|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||ISO 9001:2000, FDA, HACCP, SGS, EN13432|
|Model Number:||WHATSAPP: 008613780964661|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000pieces Skype: mydearneil|
|Delivery Time:||15 DAYS|
|Payment Terms:||T/T BAGPLASTICS@GMAIL.COM|
|Supply Ability:||1 MILLION PER MONTH|
biodegradable garbage bags,
heavy duty garden sacks
These durable bags are a low-cost alternative to plastic pots and are made from a specially formulated plastic that provides for a longer life than any other on the market. Bags include pre-punched drain holes and easily stand upright when filled with media. Widely used in greenhouse drip irrigation applications and are excellent for bedding plants, tree seedlings, tomatoes, bell peppers, cucumbers, etc.
|Size||Width x Depth x Height|
|1 gallon||5.5" x 4.5" x 7.5"|
|3 gallon||7.5" x 6.5" x 13"|
|5 gallon||9" x 8" x 16.5"|
|7 gallon||9.5" x 9" x 18"|
|10 gallon||14" x 11.5" x 17"
Standard grow bags with fluted side walls and pre-punched drainage holes along the bottom. Thick plastic can be reused several times with sterilization. These grow bags are reversible with white on one side and black on the other. This pack comes with 50 grow bags.
• Thick durable construction
• Low cost alternative to plastic nursery or ceramic pots
• Used by commercial greenhouse growers for drip irrigation or top feed applications
• When filled with media, bags easily stand upright
• Black interior and white exterior for superior performance, reflecting light back towards your garden
• Great for bedding plants, tree starters, tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, etc.
Hydroponics Garden Container Planter
PLASTIC GROW BAGS NURSERY PLANTER SEED HYDROPONICS FLOWERPOTS BLACK
Grow Bags Hydroponics Soil Garden Planter Nursery Pots Bag
NURSERY PLANTER SEED PLASTIC GROW BAGS HYDROPONICS FLOWERPOTS BLACK
Waterproof Garden Patio Plant Flower Grow Bags 8 Pockets Pouch Hanging Planter
Bags may be either white or black
These bags are great for starting your
tomato and pepper plants!
Standard grow bags with fluted side walls and pre-punched drainage holes along the bottom. Thick plastic can be reused several times with sterilization. These grow bags are reversible with white on one side and black on the other.
Thick durable construction
Low cost alternative to plastic nursery or ceramic pots
used by commercial greenhouse growers for drip irrigation or top feed applications
When filled with media, grow bags easily stand upright
Black interior and White exterior for superior performance
Reflects light back towards your garden
Great for bedding plants, tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, tree starters, etc
1 Gallon Grow Bag U.S Dimension
Weight 0.10 lb
The sizes can be customed as your request
What to do
How to prepare and plant
· Loosen the compost in the bag by shaking and kneading it like a pillow.
· Shape the bag into a low hummock, making sure compost is evenly spread.
· Pierce the base of bag for drainage and cut out the pre-marked planting squares or, if you are planting rows of salads, cut out a long rectangle.
· Scoop out compost from each square leaving a hole big enough for the root ball of your plant. Put a plant in each hole and refill around it with compost. The top of each root ball should be just below the top of the bag.
· Water well and label.
What to grow
· Growing bags are ideal for plants that don't have deep roots, such as tomatoes, cucumbers, sweet peppers, chilli peppers, aubergines and courgettes. Plant two to three plants in each bag during spring. Alternatively, cut a long panel in the top of the bag and sow salads in rows. Endive, lettuce, basil and rocket can be sown from spring to late summer.
· If growing salads, prepare the bag as before and cut out a long panel on top of the bag. Plant or sow in rows across the width of the bag.
· When taller growing or top-heavy crops are 20cm (8in) high, push a cane into the bag next to each plant. Tie the plant to the cane and attach the cane to a frame. This will prevent the plants from toppling over in the wind or if they become top heavy.
· Keep the compost moist and feed plants such as aubergine, tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers with a high potash fertiliser when flowers appear - this will ensure you get the plumpest fruit. When crops have finished, split the bag open and recycle the compost as a soil conditioner in the garden.
Contact Person: Mr. NEIL FAN